All matters are heard at the Tribunal, Level 6, 144 Macquarie Street, Hobart unless otherwise specified
Listings are accurate at the date of publication but may be subject to change at short notice. If you are not a party to proceedings and you are relying on this listing for attending a hearing, please ring the Registry to confirm if the matter is still proceeding.
Because of the limited number of seats available in the hearing rooms, priority is given to parties to the proceedings, their representatives and witnesses.
On each day of the hearings, a number of seats, if available, will be allocated to members of the public on a first-come, first-served basis. No prior admission formalities need to be completed, and it is not possible to reserve a place in advance.
Thursday 20 February 2020
- 10.00 am -09/19V - 22 Lipscombe Avenue, Sandy Bay & 1 Ellington Road, Sandy Bay
Orders Sought under S33 of Neighbourhood Disputes About Plants Act 2017
Friday 21 February 2020
- 10.00 am - 9/20P- 26 The Avenue, Latrobe
S56 Minor amendment
- 11.00 am - 10/20P - 398 Wesley Vale Rd, Wesley Vale
Proposed one lot subdivision with reliance upon the performance criteria under the Rural Resource Zone (residential use subdivision location of sensitive use)
Tuesday 25 February 2020
- 10.00 am - 12/20P - Cimitiere, Willis & Boland St, Launceston
Vehicle parking, construction of multi-storey car park. Sub-division – subdivide Volume 175929/2 into 3 lots Cimitiere, Willis & Boland Street, Launceston
- 11.00 am - 11/20P - 16 Coventry Rise, Howrah
Wednesday 26 February 2020
- 10.00 am - 14/20P - 12A Akuna St & Akuna St Road Reserve, Rosny
Public Recreation Facilities, Visitor Accommodation & Food Service
- 11.00 am - 15/20P - 7 Sea Eagle Drive, Bicheno
Thursday 27 & Friday 28 February 2020
- 10.00 am - 80/19P - 5987 Lyell Highway, Hamilton
New dwelling and change of use (existing dwelling to visitor accommodation)