The Practice Directions are published as PDFs. Please visit the Adobe message if assistance is required in accessing these documents.
Glossary of Terms
2. Lodgement of documents, notices and grounds of appeal
4. Preliminary Conferences
5. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
6. Agreement between the parties and Judgments
6A. Consent Agreement
7. Hearing process
7A. Tribunal Circular - Notification of Variation to Listing Procedures
8. Material and evidence
8A. Statement of Evidence
8B. Guidelines - Evidence and submissions before the Tribunal
9. Information and plans requirements
9A. Schedule of plans, drawings and illustrations
10. Statements of Facts and Contentions
11. Representatives and witnesses
12. Expert witnesses
12A. Expert witness code of conduct
14. Civil Enforcement Proceedings
16. Costs Assessment Hearings
17. Tribunal etiquette
18. Applications under the Neighbourhood Disputes About Plants Act 2017
A full copy of the current Practice Directions is available to download here.
PDFs require a PDF reader to be viewed. Follow this link to download a PDF reader or contact us if you would like to request the publication in an alternative format.